PharmNAC versus other brands

origen

Hi all, new here. 34 yo male with CF.

I was wondering if anyone who uses NAC has tried both PharmNAC and other brands of NAC? I am currently using the NOW Brand and have also used the Jarrow brand, but I didn't notice a big difference between the two.

If you have tried PharmNAC and another brand, did you notice a big difference? I am deciding if I should take the plunge and spend the extra money or not.

Thanks for any replies!

origen

I was wondering if anyone who uses NAC has tried both PharmNAC and other brands of NAC? I am currently using the NOW Brand and have also used the Jarrow brand, but I didn't notice a big difference between the two.

If you have tried PharmNAC and another brand, did you notice a big difference? I am deciding if I should take the plunge and spend the extra money or not.

Thanks for any replies!

origen

Thanks for any replies!

origen

Thanks for any replies!

origen

<br />
<br />I was wondering if anyone who uses NAC has tried both PharmNAC and other brands of NAC? I am currently using the NOW Brand and have also used the Jarrow brand, but I didn't notice a big difference between the two.
<br />
<br />If you have tried PharmNAC and another brand, did you notice a big difference? I am deciding if I should take the plunge and spend the extra money or not.
<br />
<br />Thanks for any replies!

tesorotiffa

I use the PharmaNAC fizzy NAC. I am impressed with the results that I've seen so far with it. I haven't tried any other kind because I've pretty much just gone by saveferris' recommendation. If you aren't using fizzy NAC and instead are taking a pill, I don't think they are as effective.

tesorotiffa

I use the PharmaNAC fizzy NAC. I am impressed with the results that I've seen so far with it. I haven't tried any other kind because I've pretty much just gone by saveferris' recommendation. If you aren't using fizzy NAC and instead are taking a pill, I don't think they are as effective.

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

tesorotiffa

saveferris2009

You need to understand how the NAC is manufactured and handled.

NAC can oxidize and become useless very quickly.

I have more details on my blog under NAC

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />NAC can oxidize and become useless very quickly.
<br />
<br />I have more details on my blog under NAC