Philadelphia area and have Cayston? You can help!! I am on trial trip and forgot it :-(

LouLou

Philadelphia area and have Cayston? You can help!! I am on trial trip and forgot it :-(

<P>Hi, I'm on my 1 hr. drive to on myway to catch the 3 hr train ride to Philadelphia to check in for my Vertex 770 trial. I've forgotten my Cayston. I need3-4 doses (so 3 vials medicationand 3 ampules saline) to get me through until I return home tomorrow afternoon. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Can you help a girl who's helping advance drug development out in this pinch? We can meet at the trainstation, at my hotel or I can take you out for dinner. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Only serious candidates send me a PM with your cell phone and I'll call you back. </P>
<P>I really, really need the medicine as I am borderline needing to go on IVs - shouldn't be traveling but here I am in the name of drug development I'm doing it so we can get new medications. Please if you can possibly help please PM me. I'll check it on the train. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>Lauren</P>

LouLou

<P>Hi, I'm on my 1 hr. drive to on myway to catch the 3 hr train ride to Philadelphia to check in for my Vertex 770 trial. I've forgotten my Cayston. I need3-4 doses (so 3 vials medicationand 3 ampules saline) to get me through until I return home tomorrow afternoon. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Can you help a girl who's helping advance drug development out in this pinch? We can meet at the trainstation, at my hotel or I can take you out for dinner. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Only serious candidates send me a PM with your cell phone and I'll call you back. </P>
<P>I really, really need the medicine as I am borderline needing to go on IVs - shouldn't be traveling but here I am in the name of drug development I'm doing it so we can get new medications. Please if you can possibly help please PM me. I'll check it on the train. </P>
<P></P>
<P>Thanks!</P>
<P>Lauren</P>

Imogene

Administrator

OMG LouLou, Can't you call the trial leaders?...do you have a contact in Philly? Call me if you need anything for me to do...

Imogene

Administrator

OMG LouLou, Can't you call the trial leaders?...do you have a contact in Philly? Call me if you need anything for me to do...

LouLou

I called my coordinator and unless they admit me for the night I can't get any through Children's Hospital of Phila or Hospital of the Univ. of PA (no samples, no outpatient pharmacy open). I'll be in there tomorrow morning and they seem to think they can get me some then. They don't have samples. Outpatient pharmacy closes at 5pm in CHOP and 2pm at HUP. Such is life. Either I miss 2 doses OR turn around and go home but then reschedule the trip. Considering my mom has come down to RI to care for Isaac while I am gone it would inconvenience more than just me.

Anyone??!! I'll pay you :)

LouLou

I called my coordinator and unless they admit me for the night I can't get any through Children's Hospital of Phila or Hospital of the Univ. of PA (no samples, no outpatient pharmacy open). I'll be in there tomorrow morning and they seem to think they can get me some then. They don't have samples. Outpatient pharmacy closes at 5pm in CHOP and 2pm at HUP. Such is life. Either I miss 2 doses OR turn around and go home but then reschedule the trip. Considering my mom has come down to RI to care for Isaac while I am gone it would inconvenience more than just me.

Anyone??!! I'll pay you :)

biz

oh no Lauren. im so sorry to hear..i wish i could help. what does ur doc say? is it to dangerous for u to miss 2 doses? my son is on cayston and one month we had to start it late like a week late cause of a conflict of schedule(too long to go into that) but his doctor said it was fine he can just make it up in other words carry the month longer to make up for what he missed. maybe this is something you can do? like i said i dont knw if this is too harmfull for you and ur cf. but wanted to give you that suggestion we once received...good luck i hope this works out either way and you do get to the trial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth
mommy to Aidan 6 w/CF

biz

oh no Lauren. im so sorry to hear..i wish i could help. what does ur doc say? is it to dangerous for u to miss 2 doses? my son is on cayston and one month we had to start it late like a week late cause of a conflict of schedule(too long to go into that) but his doctor said it was fine he can just make it up in other words carry the month longer to make up for what he missed. maybe this is something you can do? like i said i dont knw if this is too harmfull for you and ur cf. but wanted to give you that suggestion we once received...good luck i hope this works out either way and you do get to the trial
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elizabeth
mommy to Aidan 6 w/CF

LouLou

thanks Elizabeth. I got the Cayston from Imocondrox. I would have missed 4 doses and I'm only 9 days in so the doctors said it certainly wasn't ideal. It could cause antibiotic resistance but more importantly since I am exacerbating (recovering from a headcold that traveled to my lungs) 24 hrs off abx could give it a chance to get a leg up. Certainly a social networking success story!

LouLou

thanks Elizabeth. I got the Cayston from Imocondrox. I would have missed 4 doses and I'm only 9 days in so the doctors said it certainly wasn't ideal. It could cause antibiotic resistance but more importantly since I am exacerbating (recovering from a headcold that traveled to my lungs) 24 hrs off abx could give it a chance to get a leg up. Certainly a social networking success story!