Phoenix CF Center

Giggles

Can someone tell me about this center and their experiene. I am hearing mix reviews!

Thanks!
Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

Can someone tell me about this center and their experiene. I am hearing mix reviews!

Thanks!

Giggles

Thanks!

Giggles

Thanks!

Giggles

<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD

Grendel

In a word, it "sucks".

The Phoenix is in a perpetual state of infancy. They aren't the newest CF clinic, but they run as if they were. The doctors there are not necessarily full time CF docs. The clinic is run out of a pediatric "undocumented immigrant" clinic. In my opinion it is horrific, and they are responsible for me loosing 10% in my FEV1. I had to drive to Los Angeles to the USC Clinic, which is without a doubt a million times better in every way. I ended up having to leave AZ as a result of their failures and my lack of trust of them even as a temporary solution.

Stay away from Phoenix CF docs. You would do better to lick the floors clean of an infectious disease ward in a third world country.

Just take the day and drive to L.A., Albuquerque, or Las Vegas. You'd be saving yourself to go somewhere else.

Grendel

Grendel

In a word, it "sucks".

The Phoenix is in a perpetual state of infancy. They aren't the newest CF clinic, but they run as if they were. The doctors there are not necessarily full time CF docs. The clinic is run out of a pediatric "undocumented immigrant" clinic. In my opinion it is horrific, and they are responsible for me loosing 10% in my FEV1. I had to drive to Los Angeles to the USC Clinic, which is without a doubt a million times better in every way. I ended up having to leave AZ as a result of their failures and my lack of trust of them even as a temporary solution.

Stay away from Phoenix CF docs. You would do better to lick the floors clean of an infectious disease ward in a third world country.

Just take the day and drive to L.A., Albuquerque, or Las Vegas. You'd be saving yourself to go somewhere else.

Grendel

Grendel

In a word, it "sucks".
<br />
<br />The Phoenix is in a perpetual state of infancy. They aren't the newest CF clinic, but they run as if they were. The doctors there are not necessarily full time CF docs. The clinic is run out of a pediatric "undocumented immigrant" clinic. In my opinion it is horrific, and they are responsible for me loosing 10% in my FEV1. I had to drive to Los Angeles to the USC Clinic, which is without a doubt a million times better in every way. I ended up having to leave AZ as a result of their failures and my lack of trust of them even as a temporary solution.
<br />
<br />Stay away from Phoenix CF docs. You would do better to lick the floors clean of an infectious disease ward in a third world country.
<br />
<br />Just take the day and drive to L.A., Albuquerque, or Las Vegas. You'd be saving yourself to go somewhere else.
<br />
<br />Grendel

Giggles

WOW, thanks for the information. Yeah I have heard far too many negatives than positives for this clinic.....

Thanks!

Giggles

WOW, thanks for the information. Yeah I have heard far too many negatives than positives for this clinic.....

Thanks!

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />Jennifer 38 with CF and CFRD