photo thingy

W

windex125

I wish I knew how to add a picture as well, I am still trying to learn how to cut and paste, I am hopless. But I am going to try what you said abt going into profile, but wait where do I get the picture from??? I can't beleive I just said that? but I really do not know how to get a picture on?

ehtansky21

if you know where your picture is on your computer...mine is in "my documents" under "my pictures"
you can hit the browse button by "upload your own author icon" and find it that way....
this puts a picture right above your screen name...

ehtansky21

if you know where your picture is on your computer...mine is in "my documents" under "my pictures"
you can hit the browse button by "upload your own author icon" and find it that way....
this puts a picture right above your screen name...

ehtansky21

<br />you can hit the browse button by "upload your own author icon" and find it that way....
<br />this puts a picture right above your screen name...

hmw

The main difference between the photos you see in people's signatures and the icons you can have above your screen name is the signature posts come from an online source (i.e. a photo hosting site like Photobucket) and the icon photos come from your computer and must be uploaded.

To upload an icon, they must be either .jpg or .gif format and 120x120 pixels or smaller.

hmw

The main difference between the photos you see in people's signatures and the icons you can have above your screen name is the signature posts come from an online source (i.e. a photo hosting site like Photobucket) and the icon photos come from your computer and must be uploaded.

To upload an icon, they must be either .jpg or .gif format and 120x120 pixels or smaller.

hmw

<br />
<br />To upload an icon, they must be either .jpg or .gif format and 120x120 pixels or smaller.