Photographer in North Dakota?

AimeeSue82

Hi everyone! My best friend is getting married in Bismarck, ND on April 23rd. She needs an inexpensive photographer for the wedding and reception. She's a wonderful person who has been through a lot of bad things over the last 10 years and I really want to help make her special day great. If anyone knows of a photographer near Bismarck and can get me contact info, I'd really really appreciate it! Thanks everybody!

~Aimee, 28 w/ CF, PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

Hi everyone! My best friend is getting married in Bismarck, ND on April 23rd. She needs an inexpensive photographer for the wedding and reception. She's a wonderful person who has been through a lot of bad things over the last 10 years and I really want to help make her special day great. If anyone knows of a photographer near Bismarck and can get me contact info, I'd really really appreciate it! Thanks everybody!

~Aimee, 28 w/ CF, PA & MRSA

AimeeSue82

<br />
<br />~Aimee, 28 w/ CF, PA & MRSA