Physio Vest

F

FlyGirl

<br>I would greatly appreciate any experiences or advice regarding The Vest and/or SmartVest. It's a huge investment for me as I have to fund it privately so I don't want to make a mistake! Which one is better, any problems with them? Is it possible to lie on your stomach while using it? Any comments welcomed!

F

FlyGirl

<br>I would greatly appreciate any experiences or adviceregarding The Vest and/or SmartVest. It's a huge investment for me as I have to fund it privately so Idon't want to make a mistake! Which one is better, any problems with them? Is it possible to lie on your stomach while using it? Any comments welcomed!

F

FlyGirl

<br>I would greatly appreciate any experiences or adviceregarding The Vest and/or SmartVest. It's a huge investment for me as I have to fund it privately so Idon't want to make a mistake! Which one is better, any problems with them? Is it possible to lie on your stomach while using it? Any comments welcomed!

P

PeteRose

I have the Smart Vest and I love it. Customer service is second to none. I would not lie on my stomach using it, but I wouldn't do that with with any vest.

Rosie 50 w/ CF

P

PeteRose

I have the Smart Vest and I love it. Customer service is second to none. I would not lie on my stomach using it, but I wouldn't do that with with any vest.

Rosie 50 w/ CF

P

PeteRose

<br />
<br />Rosie 50 w/ CF

mamerth

I have a smart vest. I LOVE mine. It came with its one luggage/carrying bags. Great for traveling. I agree with Rosie... the customer service is wonderful. My insurance refused to pay for it. My docs and the smart vest company made it possible for me to keep my vest and work with the insurance company. Made getting the vest stress-free. My respiratory therapist is a rep for the smart vest and was able to teach me how to use it.

mamerth

I have a smart vest. I LOVE mine. It came with its one luggage/carrying bags. Great for traveling. I agree with Rosie... the customer service is wonderful. My insurance refused to pay for it. My docs and the smart vest company made it possible for me to keep my vest and work with the insurance company. Made getting the vest stress-free. My respiratory therapist is a rep for the smart vest and was able to teach me how to use it.

mamerth

JENNYC

I have no idea which is better since we only have the vest, but we love it! Just like the above 2 commented the customer service is wonderful, they send replacement parts for free immediately when needed and never ask the first question. It too his it's own carrying case on wheels. Good Luck

JENNYC

I have no idea which is better since we only have the vest, but we love it! Just like the above 2 commented the customer service is wonderful, they send replacement parts for free immediately when needed and never ask the first question. It too his it's own carrying case on wheels. Good Luck

JENNYC

Beccamom

We were fortunate and my daughter had the opportunity to try on all 3 vest companies equipment Smartvest, The Vest, and Respirtec inCourage. My daughter chose The Vest. The Smart Vest weighed quite a bit more than the other 2 companies. At 12 she would not have been able to move it to a different room or pack it herself for a sleepover. The Respirtec inCourage vibrated and the air moved through the vest versus inflating and staying that way. This process made my daughter quite sick to her stomach. I have read postings from adults that they feel the inCourage clears more mucus. The inCourage also looked like a PC and was more difficult to carry than The Vest which looks like a larger CD player. They all came with their own suitcase on wheels for traveling. The inCourage had clips so the hoses don't come off. That seems important with a toddler moving around, but not for an adult. The Vest hoses do come off at times, but it is an easy fix. Overall she really likes The Vest.

Best wishes

Beccamom

We were fortunate and my daughter had the opportunity to try on all 3 vest companies equipment Smartvest, The Vest, and Respirtec inCourage. My daughter chose The Vest. The Smart Vest weighed quite a bit more than the other 2 companies. At 12 she would not have been able to move it to a different room or pack it herself for a sleepover. The Respirtec inCourage vibrated and the air moved through the vest versus inflating and staying that way. This process made my daughter quite sick to her stomach. I have read postings from adults that they feel the inCourage clears more mucus. The inCourage also looked like a PC and was more difficult to carry than The Vest which looks like a larger CD player. They all came with their own suitcase on wheels for traveling. The inCourage had clips so the hoses don't come off. That seems important with a toddler moving around, but not for an adult. The Vest hoses do come off at times, but it is an easy fix. Overall she really likes The Vest.

Best wishes

Beccamom

<br />
<br />Best wishes