PICC lines and recess??

iwantmypup

I'm older than Aidan, and even I am hesitant with my PICC line. I've also had quite a bit of PICC lines and the one that broke, broke in the hospital while I was sleeping. If mine broke while sleeping, I couldn't imagine how fast it would break by playing in a playground.

mikefab

When I had my PICC I could do anything except things that involved jerking my arm like swinging a tennis racquet or baseball bat. I think if he thinks he can participate in gym and recess without it bothering him then you should let him. I was playing volleyball with mine at my high school's project graduation =p.

mikefab

When I had my PICC I could do anything except things that involved jerking my arm like swinging a tennis racquet or baseball bat. I think if he thinks he can participate in gym and recess without it bothering him then you should let him. I was playing volleyball with mine at my high school's project graduation =p.

mikefab