Pilates for CF patients (or related diseases)

MissOxygenUSA

Hey Everyone.

I've recently gained about 10-15 lbs over the last 6 months and it's definitely showing in my tummy. I know that I'm not "Fat" but I definitely see a difference when I'm outgrowing all of my clothes.

I want to start doing pilates (in addition to my walking on treadmill) and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with pilates and could tell me if it's something that someone with breathing difficulties like we have, can do easily?

And if so, can anyone suggest a certain pilates DVD that is good for me to purchase?

If you can, email me instead of replying here, b/c I may forget to check back soon! lol (16 years worth of oxygen can wreak havoc on your memory lol) My email is <b><i>meggymegos@hotmail.com </i></b>

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks!

Meghann

MissOxygenUSA

Hey Everyone.

I've recently gained about 10-15 lbs over the last 6 months and it's definitely showing in my tummy. I know that I'm not "Fat" but I definitely see a difference when I'm outgrowing all of my clothes.

I want to start doing pilates (in addition to my walking on treadmill) and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with pilates and could tell me if it's something that someone with breathing difficulties like we have, can do easily?

And if so, can anyone suggest a certain pilates DVD that is good for me to purchase?

If you can, email me instead of replying here, b/c I may forget to check back soon! lol (16 years worth of oxygen can wreak havoc on your memory lol) My email is <b><i>meggymegos@hotmail.com </i></b>

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks!

Meghann

MissOxygenUSA

Hey Everyone.

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks!

Meghann

MissOxygenUSA

Hey Everyone.

Hope everyone is well!

Thanks!

Meghann

MissOxygenUSA

Hey Everyone.
<br />
<br />I've recently gained about 10-15 lbs over the last 6 months and it's definitely showing in my tummy. I know that I'm not "Fat" but I definitely see a difference when I'm outgrowing all of my clothes.
<br />
<br />I want to start doing pilates (in addition to my walking on treadmill) and I was wondering if any of you have any experience with pilates and could tell me if it's something that someone with breathing difficulties like we have, can do easily?
<br />
<br />And if so, can anyone suggest a certain pilates DVD that is good for me to purchase?
<br />
<br />If you can, email me instead of replying here, b/c I may forget to check back soon! lol (16 years worth of oxygen can wreak havoc on your memory lol) My email is <b><i>meggymegos@hotmail.com </i></b>
<br />
<br />Hope everyone is well!
<br />
<br />Thanks!
<br />
<br />Meghann