Pin Ups - national has run out?

LouLou

Can you believe it? National has NO pin ups. The CT chapter of the CFF has had them on order since March 8th. I have two businesses that have agreed to sell pin ups and I don't have any to give them. How ridiculous is this? While I'm tempted to go make some there would 1) be a cost to do this 2) I have other fund raising efforts I'd rather be doing.

Does anyone have any of the blue/yellow Great Strides pin up pads laying around their home and not need them? I'll reimburse for shipping. National has made no promises of when they will get the CT chapter the dang pads. This frustrates me...obviously!

I hear Great Strides posters aren't long behind in being gone so get those while you can! I'm sure SGK Foundation doesn't run out of materials 2 months before the walk - ugh! very frustrating!!

LouLou

Can you believe it? National has NO pin ups. The CT chapter of the CFF has had them on order since March 8th. I have two businesses that have agreed to sell pin ups and I don't have any to give them. How ridiculous is this? While I'm tempted to go make some there would 1) be a cost to do this 2) I have other fund raising efforts I'd rather be doing.

Does anyone have any of the blue/yellow Great Strides pin up pads laying around their home and not need them? I'll reimburse for shipping. National has made no promises of when they will get the CT chapter the dang pads. This frustrates me...obviously!

I hear Great Strides posters aren't long behind in being gone so get those while you can! I'm sure SGK Foundation doesn't run out of materials 2 months before the walk - ugh! very frustrating!!

LouLou

<br />
<br />Does anyone have any of the blue/yellow Great Strides pin up pads laying around their home and not need them? I'll reimburse for shipping. National has made no promises of when they will get the CT chapter the dang pads. This frustrates me...obviously!
<br />
<br />I hear Great Strides posters aren't long behind in being gone so get those while you can! I'm sure SGK Foundation doesn't run out of materials 2 months before the walk - ugh! very frustrating!!

BabyBeauty

How hard would it be for them to reorder! That is frustrating! We have dollars we are losing because they cannot order more?!

BabyBeauty

How hard would it be for them to reorder! That is frustrating! We have dollars we are losing because they cannot order more?!

BabyBeauty

M

mneville

I wonder if you can just make your own or get your hands on one and then just copy?

M

mneville

I wonder if you can just make your own or get your hands on one and then just copy?

M

mneville