PKU

ctalbott0609

Good luck with your Granddaughter! Everyone here can more then relate to what you're going through. Cystic Fibrosis is a very tricky disease, and so hard to navigate at times, especially in a little one (Speaking from experience!! lol) I think you're doing a wonderful job as a Grandma, and sometimes, it takes someone on the outside to see exactly what's going on! Please keep your faith, the Dr's will find out what's going on with her!!

ctalbott0609

Good luck with your Granddaughter! Everyone here can more then relate to what you're going through. Cystic Fibrosis is a very tricky disease, and so hard to navigate at times, especially in a little one (Speaking from experience!! lol) I think you're doing a wonderful job as a Grandma, and sometimes, it takes someone on the outside to see exactly what's going on! Please keep your faith, the Dr's will find out what's going on with her!!

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

ctalbott0609

MaineNature

Thank you so much! Chelsea, I appreciate your kind words. I have a lot of mixed, confused feelings & sometimes even Grammies need encouragement! I just noticed Paige's birthday, my Granddaughter was born on June 23rd! Paige is adorable!

MaineNature

Thank you so much! Chelsea, I appreciate your kind words. I have a lot of mixed, confused feelings & sometimes even Grammies need encouragement! I just noticed Paige's birthday, my Granddaughter was born on June 23rd! Paige is adorable!

MaineNature

MaineNature

MaineNature