Please help me, im losing it

MargaritaChic

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>melissa81</b></i>
i just want her to be happy and healthy.</end quote></div>

We all do. It is better to know. It does not feel like it now, but it is.

Hopefully the testing will come back negative and you can go on with your life knowing she is fine.

If it comes back positive then you can treat it and help her live a long happy life.

MargaritaChic

Hopefully the testing will come back negative and you can go on with your life knowing she is fine.

If it comes back positive then you can treat it and help her live a long happy life.

MargaritaChic

MargaritaChic

i just want her to be happy and healthy.</end quote>

MargaritaChic

<br />i just want her to be happy and healthy.</end quote>
<br />
<br />We all do. It is better to know. It does not feel like it now, but it is.
<br />
<br />Hopefully the testing will come back negative and you can go on with your life knowing she is fine.
<br />
<br />If it comes back positive then you can treat it and help her live a long happy life.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

HollyAnnsMom

Melissa: You remind me of how I reacted when my little ones newborn screen came back positive for a CF mutation when she was three weeks old. I also called the state department of health and anyone else that I could think of to try to find an answer. I almost drove myself crazy but I completely understand how you are feeling. My ped at the time suggested redoing the newborn screen and they called a week later and said it was negative but suggested that we have a sweat test done just to be safe. We had a sweat test at 6 weeks and yes Holly Ann was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at that time. It was really hard to go from the dr telling you no she didn't have it to yes she did. I will pray for peace of mind for you and as hard as it is please enjoy this precious time with your little one. I let the stress completely consume those first precious weeks and now I regret that because even though she has cf she is doing well and I love her more than anything in this world....Take care and let me know if I can help you at all. Let's hope that this turns out with your little one being completely well but we are here if you need us....

HollyAnnsMom

Melissa: You remind me of how I reacted when my little ones newborn screen came back positive for a CF mutation when she was three weeks old. I also called the state department of health and anyone else that I could think of to try to find an answer. I almost drove myself crazy but I completely understand how you are feeling. My ped at the time suggested redoing the newborn screen and they called a week later and said it was negative but suggested that we have a sweat test done just to be safe. We had a sweat test at 6 weeks and yes Holly Ann was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis at that time. It was really hard to go from the dr telling you no she didn't have it to yes she did. I will pray for peace of mind for you and as hard as it is please enjoy this precious time with your little one. I let the stress completely consume those first precious weeks and now I regret that because even though she has cf she is doing well and I love her more than anything in this world....Take care and let me know if I can help you at all. Let's hope that this turns out with your little one being completely well but we are here if you need us....

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

melissa81

HollyannsMuom... did you know before her results if you or your husband were carrierS?

i went today and of course, she didnt sweat enough..
they rescheduled for mid november.

my nerves are shot.

melissa81

HollyannsMuom... did you know before her results if you or your husband were carrierS?

my nerves are shot.

melissa81

my nerves are shot.

melissa81

my nerves are shot.

melissa81

<br />
<br />i went today and of course, she didnt sweat enough..
<br />they rescheduled for mid november.
<br />
<br />my nerves are shot.