Please help, we might be going homeless

Diane

I dont have anything to add since everything i was going to suggest was already said, but i wanted to let you know i've been in that position before and i know its hard and scary. I hope you can get help asap. Good luck !

Vampy

thanks guys. we are looking for all kinds of help. im so scared he would be put in jail and i would have to do everything on my own. I would have to find a way to pay over 800 dollars in bills and i only get 603 from disablity. im trying to find a small job or something to add to those. We had it good till this happened. He went and applied to alot of places today with his friend greg. if they both get a good job we might move in greg for a lil to help out i dont know what hes planning. But there are so many things i fear now. i just dont want to end up in the homeless shelter with a new baby while my husband is in jail for not paying on his fines. Our family cant help us bc there ina pretty bad rut too. we want to move into a low income houseing but to move you have to have money and thats one thing thats the most far away right now. we got food stamps and wic, we went to Job and family services and i got put on a program that will help the baby. good idea about the places that will help get baby stuff i never thought of that..we dont even have a car seat. A lady at our church got a bunch of clothes for us. i just want our baby to have what it needs. hand me down or not. i dont want our baby to go without. all im trying to do is just be a good mommy and wife. and as starting out its so hard.

Vampy

thanks guys. we are looking for all kinds of help. im so scared he would be put in jail and i would have to do everything on my own. I would have to find a way to pay over 800 dollars in bills and i only get 603 from disablity. im trying to find a small job or something to add to those. We had it good till this happened. He went and applied to alot of places today with his friend greg. if they both get a good job we might move in greg for a lil to help out i dont know what hes planning. But there are so many things i fear now. i just dont want to end up in the homeless shelter with a new baby while my husband is in jail for not paying on his fines. Our family cant help us bc there ina pretty bad rut too. we want to move into a low income houseing but to move you have to have money and thats one thing thats the most far away right now. we got food stamps and wic, we went to Job and family services and i got put on a program that will help the baby. good idea about the places that will help get baby stuff i never thought of that..we dont even have a car seat. A lady at our church got a bunch of clothes for us. i just want our baby to have what it needs. hand me down or not. i dont want our baby to go without. all im trying to do is just be a good mommy and wife. and as starting out its so hard.

Vampy

my65roses4me

Just wante to say that Landlords can only evict you through court. Here in California you have to be at least 3 months behing before they can go thru with eviction procedures. I used to work for apartments and that how I know. I am not sure where you are but it might be similiar. Its worth knowing so you aren't so worried.

my65roses4me

Just wante to say that Landlords can only evict you through court. Here in California you have to be at least 3 months behing before they can go thru with eviction procedures. I used to work for apartments and that how I know. I am not sure where you are but it might be similiar. Its worth knowing so you aren't so worried.

my65roses4me

debs2girls

You said you got baby clothes from your church. Have you talked to your pastor? He/she might be able to help in some way.

debs2girls

You said you got baby clothes from your church. Have you talked to your pastor? He/she might be able to help in some way.

debs2girls

thelizardqueen

She posted in her baby thread that she had gotten work as a telemarketer, and that her hubby or boyfriend got a job at Walmart. Those two things are definitly good, and will help her situation.

thelizardqueen

She posted in her baby thread that she had gotten work as a telemarketer, and that her hubby or boyfriend got a job at Walmart. Those two things are definitly good, and will help her situation.

thelizardqueen