Please help with research for creating a "Newly Diagnosed" class. Thanks. :-)

LisaGreene

Please help with research for creating a "Newly Diagnosed" class. Thanks. :)

Hi All, I am the mom of two with CF (ages 14 and 12). I have been pretty active here in the past but have been terribly busy lately with kids, college, and work.

I am working on my master's degree in family education with a focus on children with special healthcare needs, particularly with CF. For this quarter, my big project is to develop a program for "Newly Diagnosed Parents of Children with CF". The first step is "needs assessment" and I REALLY need your help. I want this to be our program (not "my" program).

I have created a survey (anonymous) in Survey Monkey for all parents/ caregivers of kids with CF (newly diagnosed or not, doesn't matter). It will take about 10 minutes to complete. THANK YOU for helping me. Please also spread the word and share this other CF parents.

My deadline is Friday, May 24 for my paper (so I have time to write up this part of it). However, if you miss the deadline, please still respond. This is not just about a paper but providing a valuable resource for families and clinics in our CF community.

THANK YOU again for your time and ideas. Feel free to PM me with questions or comments.

SURVEY LINK: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SPJ6VH3