please help x

mrsp86

my sons symptoms sre
1- failure to thrive he was admitted to hospital on the 30th of july for this
2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
3- caugh which he has had since birth really harsh
4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed
5-repeated bronculitus and other infectons due to low immune system
6-he is very small for his age 15 months still fitting 6-9month clothes.
10- always seems bunged up at the nose like he is full of the cold
his test is being done at the sick kids hospital in edinburgh scotland x

mrsp86

my sons symptoms sre
2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed

mrsp86

my sons symptoms sre

mrsp86

my sons symptoms sre

mrsp86

my sons symptoms sre
<br />1- failure to thrive he was admitted to hospital on the 30th of july for this
<br />2-poor apitite as he is very sick has been since birth he is only on the first centile line on his plotting chart which is below the warning stage
<br />3- caugh which he has had since birth really harsh
<br />4-nappies oh my god they stink with white hard lumps in them although the poo is not formed
<br />5-repeated bronculitus and other infectons due to low immune system
<br />6-he is very small for his age 15 months still fitting 6-9month clothes.
<br />10- always seems bunged up at the nose like he is full of the cold
<br />his test is being done at the sick kids hospital in edinburgh scotland x

Marjolein

In reply to your question in the 'Diagnosis' folder.

You can ask about the bloodtest at the hospital where they are going to do the sweattest. Like Dyza said, it's ok that they do the sweattest but when it's negative push for the full panel genetic test to be done. Just so you know for sure.

I can understand how you feel that it would be sort of a relieve when it is positive. Being in the unknown is a very dark place...

Thinking of you

(I'll ask the owner of this site if she can move your other thread to this section, that way everyone else can see what is already said and you don't have to say everything again)

Marjolein

You can ask about the bloodtest at the hospital where they are going to do the sweattest. Like Dyza said, it's ok that they do the sweattest but when it's negative push for the full panel genetic test to be done. Just so you know for sure.

I can understand how you feel that it would be sort of a relieve when it is positive. Being in the unknown is a very dark place...

Thinking of you

(I'll ask the owner of this site if she can move your other thread to this section, that way everyone else can see what is already said and you don't have to say everything again)

Marjolein

Thinking of you

Marjolein

Thinking of you

Marjolein

<br />
<br />You can ask about the bloodtest at the hospital where they are going to do the sweattest. Like Dyza said, it's ok that they do the sweattest but when it's negative push for the full panel genetic test to be done. Just so you know for sure.
<br />
<br />I can understand how you feel that it would be sort of a relieve when it is positive. Being in the unknown is a very dark place...
<br />
<br />Thinking of you
<br />
<br />(I'll ask the owner of this site if she can move your other thread to this section, that way everyone else can see what is already said and you don't have to say everything again)