please help

dyza

just one other thing, you may want to start this thread in the Families section. Some people dont stray out into other sections here, in fact someone alerted me to this (scottish connection i guess), I would have missed it also.

dyza

just one other thing, you may want to start this thread in the Families section. Some people dont stray out into other sections here, in fact someone alerted me to this (scottish connection i guess), I would have missed it also.

dyza

dyza

dyza