...please help...

anonymous

Hi Una,
My daughter Lauren has Hirschsprungs Disease and CF.
She was diagnosed at birth with Hirschprungs Disease and had a colostomy then her pull through operation at 1 year old. She was only diagnosed with CF at 14 years old. I know how you feel but I have to tell you my daughter is the sweetest little ange in the world. Please contact me if you need more help.
Take Care, Joan

anonymous

Hi Una,
My daughter Lauren has Hirschsprungs Disease and CF.
She was diagnosed at birth with Hirschprungs Disease and had a colostomy then her pull through operation at 1 year old. She was only diagnosed with CF at 14 years old. I know how you feel but I have to tell you my daughter is the sweetest little ange in the world. Please contact me if you need more help.
Take Care, Joan

anonymous

Hi Una,
I just wanted to add that Lauren has only been diagnosed with one mutation L997F and they have tested her with all the tesing available and can not find the second mutation, they say it may be undiscovered. So I dont know if you should worry about the second mutation at this point. Lauren's sweat tests results were 64 and 66. .
Bye, Joan

anonymous

Hi Una,
I just wanted to add that Lauren has only been diagnosed with one mutation L997F and they have tested her with all the tesing available and can not find the second mutation, they say it may be undiscovered. So I dont know if you should worry about the second mutation at this point. Lauren's sweat tests results were 64 and 66. .
Bye, Joan