Please Reply

horseluver301

I'm 14 and I was diagnosed with cf at birth. I want someone to talk to about problems and other stuff we all have to deal with. E-mail me at Cantering101@aol.com or just reply on here!!!

horseluver301

I'm 14 and I was diagnosed with cf at birth. I want someone to talk to about problems and other stuff we all have to deal with. E-mail me at Cantering101@aol.com or just reply on here!!!

horseluver301

horseluver301

horseluver301

horseluver301

Nice to meet you. I still do vest because the doc. said that it was better for me than accapella. I take tons of meds, but live with it and am doing great. I'm only in 8th grade so I don't have a job. How'd you fracture your finger?

horseluver301

Nice to meet you. I still do vest because the doc. said that it was better for me than accapella. I take tons of meds, but live with it and am doing great. I'm only in 8th grade so I don't have a job. How'd you fracture your finger?

horseluver301

horseluver301

horseluver301