Please vote

We have had a lot of people view the topics but very view voters please vote for jackie she really needs your help, she is getting really discouraged, lets help her live her dream!! She is in 19th place not because of her voice but because she does not have a lot of friends here, we are her family please help her

It takes two minutes

www.mifflincountyliving.com, help me give here this dream please.

God Bless you all....

We have had a lot of people view the topics but very view voters please vote for jackie she really needs your help, she is getting really discouraged, lets help her live her dream!! She is in 19th place not because of her voice but because she does not have a lot of friends here, we are her family please help her

It takes two minutes

God Bless you all....

It takes two minutes

God Bless you all....

It takes two minutes

God Bless you all....

It takes two minutes

God Bless you all....

It takes two minutes

God Bless you all....