Pleurisy & PFTs

Landy

I have had some left lung pain and/or rubbing/wheezing for approx 3 months. I'm pretty sure it was pleurisy at the on-set and although it's gotten much better, I still get pains once in awhile (mostly at night).

My question is, has anyone done PFTs while having pleurisy? And if so, did it cause a set-back or worsening with the pleurisy?

I have my 3 month check next week and didn't know if doing PFTs would push me back to square one with the pleurisy or not.

Landy

I have had some left lung pain and/or rubbing/wheezing for approx 3 months. I'm pretty sure it was pleurisy at the on-set and although it's gotten much better, I still get pains once in awhile (mostly at night).

My question is, has anyone done PFTs while having pleurisy? And if so, did it cause a set-back or worsening with the pleurisy?

I have my 3 month check next week and didn't know if doing PFTs would push me back to square one with the pleurisy or not.

Landy

Landy

Landy

<br />
<br />My question is, has anyone done PFTs while having pleurisy? And if so, did it cause a set-back or worsening with the pleurisy?
<br />
<br />I have my 3 month check next week and didn't know if doing PFTs would push me back to square one with the pleurisy or not.