Plumpin' up from Creon and ADEKS

LeonBlack

I actually had the opposite experience. As long as I can remember I had been on Creon 20 but when I started to get horrible stomach aches I switched to Ultrase. Things improved after the switch, I just figured because less was going directly into the toilet. I'm still trying to get my hands on more ADEK, they made things a lot easier and made me not cough up blood when I exercised.

On a side note to welshwitch: There might actually be more "stuff" in them. On a refill for Ultrase once. they sent me smaller pills. I just thought maybe they had changed and didn't think too much of it, until I started getting horrible stomach aches again. They had mailed me the wrong dosage and to equal the dose I was taking before I would have had to swallow like 40 of them. They had sent me just regular base minimum Ultrase instead of the Ultrase MT 20's I was used to taking. Got that problem solved real quick.

LeonBlack

I actually had the opposite experience. As long as I can remember I had been on Creon 20 but when I started to get horrible stomach aches I switched to Ultrase. Things improved after the switch, I just figured because less was going directly into the toilet. I'm still trying to get my hands on more ADEK, they made things a lot easier and made me not cough up blood when I exercised.

On a side note to welshwitch: There might actually be more "stuff" in them. On a refill for Ultrase once. they sent me smaller pills. I just thought maybe they had changed and didn't think too much of it, until I started getting horrible stomach aches again. They had mailed me the wrong dosage and to equal the dose I was taking before I would have had to swallow like 40 of them. They had sent me just regular base minimum Ultrase instead of the Ultrase MT 20's I was used to taking. Got that problem solved real quick.

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

LeonBlack

Solo

When I'm in the hospital they always put me on Ultrase because their pharmacy doesn't have Creon. Needless to say I always seem to have poor stool quality with Ultrase, and with all the food I eat in the hospital, I only gain a few pounds. At home I always take Creon20. I pill per every 5 grams of fat I consume, and I don't have any complaints.

Solo

When I'm in the hospital they always put me on Ultrase because their pharmacy doesn't have Creon. Needless to say I always seem to have poor stool quality with Ultrase, and with all the food I eat in the hospital, I only gain a few pounds. At home I always take Creon20. I pill per every 5 grams of fat I consume, and I don't have any complaints.

Solo

Solo

Solo