pneumococcal vaccine

jdubbs

I just got a message from my school suggesting people with underlying conditions get the pneumococcal vaccine. I don't think I've ever had one, and my CF clinic has never suggested it. Have I been missing something? (I did finally get the h1 n1 vaccine...) Thanks.

jdubbs

I just got a message from my school suggesting people with underlying conditions get the pneumococcal vaccine. I don't think I've ever had one, and my CF clinic has never suggested it. Have I been missing something? (I did finally get the h1 n1 vaccine...) Thanks.

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs

Thanks. I'm sort of surprised my clinic has never brought this up. I guess it's possible I've been vaccinated and am just unaware... Anyway, I'll look into it now. Thanks for the tip.

jdubbs

Thanks. I'm sort of surprised my clinic has never brought this up. I guess it's possible I've been vaccinated and am just unaware... Anyway, I'll look into it now. Thanks for the tip.

jdubbs

jdubbs

jdubbs

AnD

My clinic has never suggested one either, and I keep forgetting to ask...maybe next visit, blah. If it's a totally seperate shot from the seasonal flu shot (like, they didn't give me a combo), I've never had one.

AnD

My clinic has never suggested one either, and I keep forgetting to ask...maybe next visit, blah. If it's a totally seperate shot from the seasonal flu shot (like, they didn't give me a combo), I've never had one.

AnD

AnD

AnD