Pneumonia injection

Hi can anyone tell me if their children have had the pneumonia jab, my daughter 5wc/f has had the flu jab but now has been mentioned about the pneumonia jab, Thanks

reillybug

My daughter received it and the flu shot on Friday. The pneumonia shot left areally large red welt that was warm & swollen for a couple of days afterward.

supermanfan

LOL I didn't know what you meant by 'jab' at first... but I think I understand it as a shot/vaccine... Hope that's right. I have always gotten the flu shot every year. The one year I didn't get it, I got the flu, and it hurt my health badly... I have had the pnuemonia vaccine, but if I remember correctly you only get that one every 5 years or so... I could be thinking about something else.

I need to go get my flu shot.

Supermanfan

Yeah sorry i meant vaccine/injection i guess i should of worded it a little better, glad you knew what i meant though, i asked my daughters doctor today at clinic and he said yeah it's better to have it then not, so i guess i better take her to have it, not looking forward to it though.

Mom to Chelsie 5w/cf

anonymous

Hi

I live in Ireland and my daughter got both jab's 2 weeks ago, she's 4 and with 2 son's wocf having friend's in and out it's a must.