Pneumonia ???

karenanne99

Kinda a weird question but I couldn't ask my brother (even though he would know) because he would be here in a minute all worried but what does Pneumonia feel like?

My chest is just very sore lately and my cough is killer, it is hard to explain what i mean by sore, it feels alittle like someone is Sqeezing me as hard as the can, but like its hard to inhale (especailly deeply) so I am short of breath. I cough like Constantly so my throat is killing. My appetite is crazy (like usually) I am still always hungry, but i am so tired..I cant sleep though because laying down makes matters worse...so i have absolutely ZERO energy and I was never missing the gym but havent gone since last week either. I haven't gone to any classes since the first of last week. I know it is time to be admitted but i just want an idea of what this could be?

Sorry if it sounds like I am B*tching cause I don't mean to, I know it could be worse but just wondering what this is..

karenanne99

Kinda a weird question but I couldn't ask my brother (even though he would know) because he would be here in a minute all worried but what does Pneumonia feel like?

My chest is just very sore lately and my cough is killer, it is hard to explain what i mean by sore, it feels alittle like someone is Sqeezing me as hard as the can, but like its hard to inhale (especailly deeply) so I am short of breath. I cough like Constantly so my throat is killing. My appetite is crazy (like usually) I am still always hungry, but i am so tired..I cant sleep though because laying down makes matters worse...so i have absolutely ZERO energy and I was never missing the gym but havent gone since last week either. I haven't gone to any classes since the first of last week. I know it is time to be admitted but i just want an idea of what this could be?

Sorry if it sounds like I am B*tching cause I don't mean to, I know it could be worse but just wondering what this is..

karenanne99

J

Jade

I've had pnueumonia several times. Usually it started out as as shortness of breath that progressed to exhaling being difficult as well. I had chest pains that completely took my breath. Side pains that eased up when I layed on that painful side. Couldn't sleep or eat, non-stop tight cough, meds seemed to lack effect at the time. I would catch it early and treat it so if it is pneumoia it doesn't do much damage.

J

Jade

I've had pnueumonia several times. Usually it started out as as shortness of breath that progressed to exhaling being difficult as well. I had chest pains that completely took my breath. Side pains that eased up when I layed on that painful side. Couldn't sleep or eat, non-stop tight cough, meds seemed to lack effect at the time. I would catch it early and treat it so if it is pneumoia it doesn't do much damage.

J

Jade

KMV77

Sounds like pneumonia to me as I'm just getting over it. I had the soreness in my chest when breathig in on my right side. I also had fever/chills, night sweats, bad appetite, and was extremely tired. I'd see the Dr and get it taken care of.
Kevin

KMV77

Sounds like pneumonia to me as I'm just getting over it. I had the soreness in my chest when breathig in on my right side. I also had fever/chills, night sweats, bad appetite, and was extremely tired. I'd see the Dr and get it taken care of.
Kevin

KMV77

Kevin