Poll

bananagirl

well normally i just say "to many to count" but in the interest of this poll i will count (i might miss some thought) 1 when i was little i had pnamonia (so can't spell it) 1 in 3rd grade then again in the summer 3 so far then not agian till 6th grade there might be one the summer b4 6th or its the summer b4 7th then again 4sure in 7th 6 now then 8th grade then summer b4 9th 8 then summer b4 10th and summer b4 11th thats 10 then two more during junior year so 12 in all not to bad

bananagirl

well normally i just say "to many to count" but in the interest of this poll i will count (i might miss some thought) 1 when i was little i had pnamonia (so can't spell it) 1 in 3rd grade then again in the summer 3 so far then not agian till 6th grade there might be one the summer b4 6th or its the summer b4 7th then again 4sure in 7th 6 now then 8th grade then summer b4 9th 8 then summer b4 10th and summer b4 11th thats 10 then two more during junior year so 12 in all not to bad

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl

jbrandonAW

Im still young right -22 lol.

Wow I went in once when I was 2 then was fine until I was 12 - and then since then I've been in 2-6 times per year... so ATLEAST 30+ times...wow

jbrandonAW

Wow I went in once when I was 2 then was fine until I was 12 - and then since then I've been in 2-6 times per year... so ATLEAST 30+ times...wow

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />Wow I went in once when I was 2 then was fine until I was 12 - and then since then I've been in 2-6 times per year... so ATLEAST 30+ times...wow