Polycose or??

kitomd21

Hi all...I know there's another substance similar to Polycose, but I can't recall the name...anyone else? Also, have you had success with either or both?

kitomd21

Hi all...I know there's another substance similar to Polycose, but I can't recall the name...anyone else? Also, have you had success with either or both?

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

mltoliver

Is it Duocal? We were given a canister of that for our daughter. She is 5 now, but we have tried it all....Benecalorie, polycose, duocal, resource drinks......They didn't seem to be much of a help to us because she detected it in her food and drinks and didn't like it.

She's older, of course, so our main supplement is now just heavy cream. We add it to her milk and it's 50 calories per tablespoon....

mltoliver

Is it Duocal? We were given a canister of that for our daughter. She is 5 now, but we have tried it all....Benecalorie, polycose, duocal, resource drinks......They didn't seem to be much of a help to us because she detected it in her food and drinks and didn't like it.

She's older, of course, so our main supplement is now just heavy cream. We add it to her milk and it's 50 calories per tablespoon....

mltoliver

mltoliver

mltoliver

<br />
<br />She's older, of course, so our main supplement is now just heavy cream. We add it to her milk and it's 50 calories per tablespoon....

babyluke

We were given this stuff called Scandical at clinic. Our son is only 19 months old, but he does not seem to detect it in his food/drinks. You have to order it, though. It is not found in the stores. I think it is like $7 a cannister. I have the number to order it. If you are interested just let me know and I will get you the number. I think it works about as well as anything else you add to boost calories. I have come to the conclusion that the ones that work are the ones he will actually eat--so I just go with it. Boy, it is frustrating...
Angela

babyluke

We were given this stuff called Scandical at clinic. Our son is only 19 months old, but he does not seem to detect it in his food/drinks. You have to order it, though. It is not found in the stores. I think it is like $7 a cannister. I have the number to order it. If you are interested just let me know and I will get you the number. I think it works about as well as anything else you add to boost calories. I have come to the conclusion that the ones that work are the ones he will actually eat--so I just go with it. Boy, it is frustrating...
Angela

babyluke

Angela

babyluke

Angela

babyluke

<br />Angela

ehtansky21

Can anyone tell me what the ingredients are in the scandical? I couldn't find any info on the internet.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Can anyone tell me what the ingredients are in the scandical? I couldn't find any info on the internet.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa