Polycose or??

babyluke

Missa,
The ingredients are: maltodextrin, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, cococut or soy bean oils (one or the other, I think it says), non fat milk, corn syrup, sodium caseinate, soy lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, dipotassium phosphate and monoglycerides. It also says it is gluten free on the can. It has 35 calories per tablespoon, 20 of those from fat and 2.5 grams of sat. fat. and 4g carbs. 0g protein. It is made by the same company that makes the scandishakes. It is odorless and it seems to be tasteless--I admit, I have never tasted it to find out. You can send me a PM if you want the number to order it. I am not sure how it compares to the other stuff. This is all we have ever tried because they gave it to us at clinic so we went with that. Hope that helps!
Angela

babyluke

Missa,
The ingredients are: maltodextrin, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, cococut or soy bean oils (one or the other, I think it says), non fat milk, corn syrup, sodium caseinate, soy lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, dipotassium phosphate and monoglycerides. It also says it is gluten free on the can. It has 35 calories per tablespoon, 20 of those from fat and 2.5 grams of sat. fat. and 4g carbs. 0g protein. It is made by the same company that makes the scandishakes. It is odorless and it seems to be tasteless--I admit, I have never tasted it to find out. You can send me a PM if you want the number to order it. I am not sure how it compares to the other stuff. This is all we have ever tried because they gave it to us at clinic so we went with that. Hope that helps!
Angela

babyluke

Missa,
Angela

babyluke

Missa,
Angela

babyluke

Missa,
<br />The ingredients are: maltodextrin, partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, cococut or soy bean oils (one or the other, I think it says), non fat milk, corn syrup, sodium caseinate, soy lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, dipotassium phosphate and monoglycerides. It also says it is gluten free on the can. It has 35 calories per tablespoon, 20 of those from fat and 2.5 grams of sat. fat. and 4g carbs. 0g protein. It is made by the same company that makes the scandishakes. It is odorless and it seems to be tasteless--I admit, I have never tasted it to find out. You can send me a PM if you want the number to order it. I am not sure how it compares to the other stuff. This is all we have ever tried because they gave it to us at clinic so we went with that. Hope that helps!
<br />Angela