poop question

mrsp86

okay i need help haydn has done three oops today and this is not like him at all they stink any ideas it seems to be after maels or milk

mrsp86

okay i need help haydn has done three oops today and this is not like him at all they stink any ideas it seems to be after maels or milk

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86

ehtansky21

If my kids have weird poops...I usually give it 3-5 days of the poops being yucky before considering a change. In those 3-5 days I write down all that fun info about their poop that we are supposed to look at. There are so many things that can affect a short-term change....teething, eating something different....
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

If my kids have weird poops...I usually give it 3-5 days of the poops being yucky before considering a change. In those 3-5 days I write down all that fun info about their poop that we are supposed to look at. There are so many things that can affect a short-term change....teething, eating something different....
Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS was a baby and before we got his digestive enzymes figured out, he'd poop right after eating and sometimes when they were particularly nasty he'd poop 2-3 times DURING a diaper change. Bleah!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
When DS was a baby and before we got his digestive enzymes figured out, he'd poop right after eating and sometimes when they were particularly nasty he'd poop 2-3 times DURING a diaper change. Bleah!

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

mrsp86

thanks lol since wee fella started eating normal food (was on 1st stage baby food till 13 months old ) he has got these white semi hard lumps mabey the size of a small pee in his poo any ideas

mrsp86

thanks lol since wee fella started eating normal food (was on 1st stage baby food till 13 months old ) he has got these white semi hard lumps mabey the size of a small pee in his poo any ideas

mrsp86

mrsp86

mrsp86