Pork allergy?

CJPsMom

During the g-tube insertion, because of the way our LO's esophagus looked, they did some biopsies.  Turns out he has Eosinophilic Esophagitus which is generally an allergic reaction.  We found out soon after that the only thing he tested positive for through skin testing & blood testing was pork.<br><br>Today, we found out that Creon is made from pig.<br><br>*sigh* working on what we do now.<br><br>Has anyone else experienced this?  Or is my little guy trying to be a trailblazer?<br>

CJPsMom

During the g-tube insertion, because of the way our LO's esophagus looked, they did some biopsies. Turns out he has Eosinophilic Esophagitus which is generally an allergic reaction. We found out soon after that the only thing he tested positive for through skin testing & blood testing was pork.<br><br>Today, we found out that Creon is made from pig.<br><br>*sigh* working on what we do now.<br><br>Has anyone else experienced this? Or is my little guy trying to be a trailblazer?<br>

CJPsMom

During the g-tube insertion, because of the way our LO's esophagus looked, they did some biopsies. Turns out he has Eosinophilic Esophagitus which is generally an allergic reaction. We found out soon after that the only thing he tested positive for through skin testing & blood testing was pork.<br><br>Today, we found out that Creon is made from pig.<br><br>*sigh* working on what we do now.<br><br>Has anyone else experienced this? Or is my little guy trying to be a trailblazer?<br>