Pork Crackle

Grl22

Mum used to cook roast pork and give me all the crackle minus a little bit she shared between my brothers and her, she cooks it awsome but now that i am living here with just Tyrone and I there isn't much point in buying a whole roast but i found some places that sell just the fat/crackle mum told me how to cook it but as it isn't on the meat it isn't any thing like it. I have had it cooked for me before jmade on it's own but don't see the person who made it any more so can't ask her how she done it.
So basically i was wondering if any one here buys crackle like that and has any cooking advise for it?
I've looked up recipe sites but can't find it.

Grl22

Mum used to cook roast pork and give me all the crackle minus a little bit she shared between my brothers and her, she cooks it awsome but now that i am living here with just Tyrone and I there isn't much point in buying a whole roast but i found some places that sell just the fat/crackle mum told me how to cook it but as it isn't on the meat it isn't any thing like it. I have had it cooked for me before jmade on it's own but don't see the person who made it any more so can't ask her how she done it.
So basically i was wondering if any one here buys crackle like that and has any cooking advise for it?

Grl22