port/arm pain

jfarel

I have had my port for over a month. I had it placed in my left arm just above my elbow. Now problems until a couple days ago. It was accessed up until last Thursday. The last two days I have had a shooting/burning type pain that comes and goes especially after bending my arm at the elbow. If I keep my arm still the pain goes away. I am waiting to here back from the doctor but has anyone else experienced this. The pain is just above the port near the catheter. It doesn't seem to be getting better.

Any ideas?

jfarel

I have had my port for over a month. I had it placed in my left arm just above my elbow. Now problems until a couple days ago. It was accessed up until last Thursday. The last two days I have had a shooting/burning type pain that comes and goes especially after bending my arm at the elbow. If I keep my arm still the pain goes away. I am waiting to here back from the doctor but has anyone else experienced this. The pain is just above the port near the catheter. It doesn't seem to be getting better.

Any ideas?

jfarel

Any ideas?

jfarel

Any ideas?

jfarel

<br />
<br />Any ideas?