Portable Oxygen Concentrators

P

pbpc95

Thank You all for your responses. I have another question about the Inogen, where did you purchase yours? how much was it? I have looked at the Inogen website and they warn about purchasing from someone who isn't an "authorized inogen reseller". To purchase from Inogen's website is $4995. Some other websites i have found have been as low as 3275. I'm just afraid of purchasing a lemon. it may be worth it to pay more to get it from the inogen site. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. all others only have a 3 yr. warranty. If the thing didn't cost so much I wouldn't be so worried about it, but this is a MAJOR investment out of my pocket. I just want to be as informed as possible.

P

pbpc95

Thank You all for your responses. I have another question about the Inogen, where did you purchase yours? how much was it? I have looked at the Inogen website and they warn about purchasing from someone who isn't an "authorized inogen reseller". To purchase from Inogen's website is $4995. Some other websites i have found have been as low as 3275. I'm just afraid of purchasing a lemon. it may be worth it to pay more to get it from the inogen site. They offer a 30 day money back guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. all others only have a 3 yr. warranty. If the thing didn't cost so much I wouldn't be so worried about it, but this is a MAJOR investment out of my pocket. I just want to be as informed as possible.

P

pbpc95

P

pbpc95

P

pbpc95