Portraits: Adults with CF Fundraising book

ianpett

Thank you to everyone so far - we have hit the $1,000 mark, but we have a ways to go. PLEASE help spread the word. I know many people might be CF "Charitied-out" right now... probably not a good month to ask for donations.
But it's important to so many people to get this project underway. Many new and exciting announcements next week.

http://www.ianpettigrew.com/adults-with-cf-project.html

ianpett

Shared your project & funding page. Best of luck with this amazing project!

VERY much appreciated. Starting to get emails from all over the world now - received one today from Sweden asking how they can help, in any way.
More updates coming this week.

PLEASE pass along to all you know. Donations are not exactly pouring in, but I do have so many people who would like to participate in the project.

project is still on the homepage here:

http://www.dpreview.com

B

BikerEd

Thoughts on a title.

"In they're own words; The face behind the mask"

Best of luck

Ed

Angelo

I sent you an email about other related stuff. But even if there is not connection there, I would still like to participate in your photo journal book.

ianpett

**UPDATE**
I have a few local people lined up in the next week to do their portrait, then I may take a week break from this. Timing for this project seems to have coincided with far TOO many other CF Charity events,
and donations have been too few. As it stands right now only 20 people have pledged donations, but I have probably 200+ people who want to be involved in the project. Which is fantastic... its not to say that it won't happen,
we still have the entire month of June for fundraising. But right now people seems unable or unwilling to donate. Maybe with some new press and new portraits come early June that will help things.

ianpett

Very special thank you to (one of my favourite comedians) Lewis Black for the mention of the portrait project on his FB page. Any and all support is very much appreciated.