ports and pneumothorax

mander31880

Justdance:I can sympathize. I've 2 pneumos as well. One when a central line was put in and one with my port. Both times I had to have chest tubes. Not going to lie...pneumos are very painful and scary until they put the chest tube in. I have the same problem with my lungs being higher in my chest. I did have complete recovery. In fact, I was doing squats and lounges by my bed with my chest tube in. Not sure if that's recommended but I'd rather do that than end up with blood clots.

mander31880

Justdance:I can sympathize. I've 2 pneumos as well. One when a central line was put in and one with my port. Both times I had to have chest tubes. Not going to lie...pneumos are very painful and scary until they put the chest tube in. I have the same problem with my lungs being higher in my chest. I did have complete recovery. In fact, I was doing squats and lounges by my bed with my chest tube in. Not sure if that's recommended but I'd rather do that than end up with blood clots.

mander31880

mander31880

mander31880