possible CF in 7.5 month old?

froggymama

CF is relatively rare, so it's probably more of a "ruling out" thing. It seems like a lot of my friends kids have had the CF test, for digestive, and growing issues. And they don't have it. I'm sure doing a sweat test will help you sleep at night.

froggymama

CF is relatively rare, so it's probably more of a "ruling out" thing. It seems like a lot of my friends kids have had the CF test, for digestive, and growing issues. And they don't have it. I'm sure doing a sweat test will help you sleep at night.

froggymama

froggymama

froggymama