possible drug affects.

if youve taken ceftazadime before what were some of your side affects or maybe even how did it affect you i guess?
it made me really dizzy and i had a crazy all over the place mood aaand to top it all off today i had to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital because of a seizure.

has anyone ever experienced any of this?

if youve taken ceftazadime before what were some of your side affects or maybe even how did it affect you i guess?
it made me really dizzy and i had a crazy all over the place mood aaand to top it all off today i had to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital because of a seizure.

has anyone ever experienced any of this?

<br />it made me really dizzy and i had a crazy all over the place mood aaand to top it all off today i had to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital because of a seizure.
<br />
<br />has anyone ever experienced any of this?

robert321

I've never had anything that dramatic, it'll make your pee stink and makes my joints hurt, other than that I don't have any problems with it. were you also on predinisone or another steroid at the time, the moods could have been roid rage

robert321

I've never had anything that dramatic, it'll make your pee stink and makes my joints hurt, other than that I don't have any problems with it. were you also on predinisone or another steroid at the time, the moods could have been roid rage

robert321

carly23

Oh yes i remember that medicene i was in hospital and was goin to be put on that medicene for my first time and i was on ivs well not even 5mins i start feeling very dizzy i was burning throughout my whole body i was itching so bad i ended up stopping my machine and was gven benadryl to stop it all i was bad it scared the ***** out of me!! Im severly alergic to it!

carly23

Oh yes i remember that medicene i was in hospital and was goin to be put on that medicene for my first time and i was on ivs well not even 5mins i start feeling very dizzy i was burning throughout my whole body i was itching so bad i ended up stopping my machine and was gven benadryl to stop it all i was bad it scared the ***** out of me!! Im severly alergic to it!

carly23

Futant3

I just started it for the first time, they gave the first dose at the hospital along with an epi pen and some cream of the active ingredient in benadryl. Basically gave me the heads up on possible issues and tools to deal with it.

No problems so far other than the pee and normal antibiotic gastro issues. Sorry to hear you had such a rough reaction.

Futant3

I just started it for the first time, they gave the first dose at the hospital along with an epi pen and some cream of the active ingredient in benadryl. Basically gave me the heads up on possible issues and tools to deal with it.

No problems so far other than the pee and normal antibiotic gastro issues. Sorry to hear you had such a rough reaction.