possible pneumonia

Zoey7206

Hey! Zoey has had a horrible cough since thursday. She was put on a medicine that I talked about in a previous thread call ceron dm. I quit giving it to her after talking to a pharmacist. I called her cf clinic today and they set up an appointment for tomorrow. She gets to coughing so heard and gasping for breath that it scares me. then she throws up alot of mucous which started out clear but now it is like a orange brown color. I listened to her lungs with a stethoscope and they sound horrible. I'm so scared that she might have pneumonia. Please pray for her and leave a comment if youve been through this and if it sounds like pneumonia. Thanks....Sarah
---------------------------------------------
Zoey 6 1/2 months w/cf

Zoey7206

Hey! Zoey has had a horrible cough since thursday. She was put on a medicine that I talked about in a previous thread call ceron dm. I quit giving it to her after talking to a pharmacist. I called her cf clinic today and they set up an appointment for tomorrow. She gets to coughing so heard and gasping for breath that it scares me. then she throws up alot of mucous which started out clear but now it is like a orange brown color. I listened to her lungs with a stethoscope and they sound horrible. I'm so scared that she might have pneumonia. Please pray for her and leave a comment if youve been through this and if it sounds like pneumonia. Thanks....Sarah
Zoey 6 1/2 months w/cf

Zoey7206

Zoey 6 1/2 months w/cf

catboogie

there is no telling what it could be. i'm glad you are taking her to the CF doctor. i hope she is feeling better soon!

catboogie

there is no telling what it could be. i'm glad you are taking her to the CF doctor. i hope she is feeling better soon!

catboogie