possibly infecting friends with mrsa??

carebear18

I am very conflicted rightnow. I have been MRSA positive for a few years now! I have many friends who are attending university with me to become nurses...i feel so guilty because what if they have contracted it form me and the go on to infect their furture patients?? I feel horrible but these have been my friends for years!

carebear18

I am very conflicted rightnow. I have been MRSA positive for a few years now! I have many friends who are attending university with me to become nurses...i feel so guilty because what if they have contracted it form me and the go on to infect their furture patients?? I feel horrible but these have been my friends for years!

carebear18

carebear18

carebear18