Possibly pregnant?

Vampy

ok heres the thing, me and my boyfriend use protection, and in early-mid december our condom broke, seeing my bf being in college and working two jobs, and im in college and tryin to get my own place, we went and got the plan b pill. It said if 1 week late then possibility your pregnant, well i was a week late on my period but that was after i went that week and got on birth control, which my obgyn never tested me or anything, i had a very small light period which is very odd for me(which could very well be spotting from the bc i dont know). it lasted 3 days, normally my periods are very heavy and they are very consistant. after about a month taking the bc i started to bleed, i went to the dr to get checked out and he said a prego test was negative but it could be to early to tell, i have low hormone levels so it is very hard to get a positive on a home test. With my first child, lucas, it came up negative and turned out i was 6 weeks pregnant and i took the test at 5 weeks. I stopped taking the BC and the bleeding stopped, but here the past two weeks, almost three i
ve started to show signs of pregnancy. my symptoms consist of :
Fatigue, cravings (orange juice is a big one and so is fruit), gained 4 lbs without even knowing it or trying (I have cf so thats a given) nausea every single time i eat something, the thought of food makes me nauseas, stomach pain and lower back pain, headaches and even a lil constipated. not to mention moody. Overall these symptoms i been feeling extremely...weird.. like somethings off with myself i dont know. i usually dont go to bed till about 12 and lately ive been passing out around 8 to 9 which also being in college i sometimes dont get out of school till 9. im only up now because my son is here still awake and is sick, he doesnt have cf though i think he has asthma, his drs apt is in a few weeks.
my bf is the most amazing person i have ever met, very kind, gental, loving, understanding person, though i havnt told him the symptoms im experiancing yet because i dont want to worry him. i want to find out for sure. any thoughts and comments are welcome.

Vampy

ok heres the thing, me and my boyfriend use protection, and in early-mid december our condom broke, seeing my bf being in college and working two jobs, and im in college and tryin to get my own place, we went and got the plan b pill. It said if 1 week late then possibility your pregnant, well i was a week late on my period but that was after i went that week and got on birth control, which my obgyn never tested me or anything, i had a very small light period which is very odd for me(which could very well be spotting from the bc i dont know). it lasted 3 days, normally my periods are very heavy and they are very consistant. after about a month taking the bc i started to bleed, i went to the dr to get checked out and he said a prego test was negative but it could be to early to tell, i have low hormone levels so it is very hard to get a positive on a home test. With my first child, lucas, it came up negative and turned out i was 6 weeks pregnant and i took the test at 5 weeks. I stopped taking the BC and the bleeding stopped, but here the past two weeks, almost three i
Fatigue, cravings (orange juice is a big one and so is fruit), gained 4 lbs without even knowing it or trying (I have cf so thats a given) nausea every single time i eat something, the thought of food makes me nauseas, stomach pain and lower back pain, headaches and even a lil constipated. not to mention moody. Overall these symptoms i been feeling extremely...weird.. like somethings off with myself i dont know. i usually dont go to bed till about 12 and lately ive been passing out around 8 to 9 which also being in college i sometimes dont get out of school till 9. im only up now because my son is here still awake and is sick, he doesnt have cf though i think he has asthma, his drs apt is in a few weeks.
my bf is the most amazing person i have ever met, very kind, gental, loving, understanding person, though i havnt told him the symptoms im experiancing yet because i dont want to worry him. i want to find out for sure. any thoughts and comments are welcome.

Vampy

Vampy

Vampy

<br />ve started to show signs of pregnancy. my symptoms consist of :
<br />Fatigue, cravings (orange juice is a big one and so is fruit), gained 4 lbs without even knowing it or trying (I have cf so thats a given) nausea every single time i eat something, the thought of food makes me nauseas, stomach pain and lower back pain, headaches and even a lil constipated. not to mention moody. Overall these symptoms i been feeling extremely...weird.. like somethings off with myself i dont know. i usually dont go to bed till about 12 and lately ive been passing out around 8 to 9 which also being in college i sometimes dont get out of school till 9. im only up now because my son is here still awake and is sick, he doesnt have cf though i think he has asthma, his drs apt is in a few weeks.
<br />my bf is the most amazing person i have ever met, very kind, gental, loving, understanding person, though i havnt told him the symptoms im experiancing yet because i dont want to worry him. i want to find out for sure. any thoughts and comments are welcome.