Posting a picture

Jennie

I finally posted my picture for the first time... I'd like to post one with my signature but I'm not sure how. Also, I have signed up for a blog but I don't know how to use it.... hahahaha. Loser!!! At least I can laugh at myself!!

Jennie

I finally posted my picture for the first time... I'd like to post one with my signature but I'm not sure how. Also, I have signed up for a blog but I don't know how to use it.... hahahaha. Loser!!! At least I can laugh at myself!!

Jennie

Jennie

Jennie

65rosessamurai

Jenny,
Good news and Bad News...
First, as always, the good news...to add your photos to your signature, click the [profile] at the top of the page (should be between the "new topic" and "logout" headings), and when you go to the bottom of your page, with the "Profile" tab, where it says "Signature", you can add an image link there.
More good news....look at my blog to see the link for uploading photos to the CF Blogger, and use your user name and your password to log on. If you need more of a tutorial, Ennio has that in his Blog. After you upload the photo of your choice, then do a copy then paste it in where the "Signature" is...don't forget to click the "Update Profile" at the bottom of the "Profile" where you just added that to your signature, or it won't save the change before you log back into the main forum section.
I hope that was helpfull enough...btw, I just went through those steps before, and during my post for this, so you can see the "sporty type" of car I drive (mine's blue without all those stickers on it!!)

65rosessamurai

Jenny,
First, as always, the good news...to add your photos to your signature, click the [profile] at the top of the page (should be between the "new topic" and "logout" headings), and when you go to the bottom of your page, with the "Profile" tab, where it says "Signature", you can add an image link there.
More good news....look at my blog to see the link for uploading photos to the CF Blogger, and use your user name and your password to log on. If you need more of a tutorial, Ennio has that in his Blog. After you upload the photo of your choice, then do a copy then paste it in where the "Signature" is...don't forget to click the "Update Profile" at the bottom of the "Profile" where you just added that to your signature, or it won't save the change before you log back into the main forum section.
I hope that was helpfull enough...btw, I just went through those steps before, and during my post for this, so you can see the "sporty type" of car I drive (mine's blue without all those stickers on it!!)

65rosessamurai

Jenny,

65rosessamurai

Jenny,

65rosessamurai

Jenny,