Pray for Jada

zoe4life

Thank you all!! I am feeling much better....they said it might be GERD, which can 'mimic' heart attacks...nice, huh?? Ugghh. So I started the Nexium and will see a gi doc Sept. 1st. I don't have time to have anything wrong with me!!
Thank you all again....

Love,

zoe4life

Thank you all!! I am feeling much better....they said it might be GERD, which can 'mimic' heart attacks...nice, huh?? Ugghh. So I started the Nexium and will see a gi doc Sept. 1st. I don't have time to have anything wrong with me!!
<br />Thank you all again....
<br />
<br />Love,

greatbay

Jada,

I hope the Nexium helps....I had similar situation quite awhile back and it did turn out to be reflux but when it was happening it was pretty scary. Hope Nexium does the trick for you!!

greatbay

Jada,

I hope the Nexium helps....I had similar situation quite awhile back and it did turn out to be reflux but when it was happening it was pretty scary. Hope Nexium does the trick for you!!

greatbay

Jada,
<br />
<br />I hope the Nexium helps....I had similar situation quite awhile back and it did turn out to be reflux but when it was happening it was pretty scary. Hope Nexium does the trick for you!!