prayer request for Nicole Pisani Frame

LouLou

Hi, I just learned Nicole (not sure of her screen name here) who has cf has had a severe lung bleed. Nicole is pregnant with her and her husband's first child. She is 23 weeks along. Please keep this family in your prayers & thoughts. 

LouLou

Hi, I just learned Nicole (not sure of her screen name here)who has cf has had a severe lung bleed. Nicole is pregnant with herand her husband's first child. She is 23 weeks along. Please keep thisfamily in your prayers & thoughts.

LouLou

<BR>Hi, I just learned Nicole (not sure of her screen name here)who has cf has had a severe lung bleed. Nicole is pregnant with herand her husband's first child. She is 23 weeks along. Please keep thisfamily in your prayers & thoughts.

InhalingHope

Such sad news! I have been following her blog for some time now. I hope they can stop her bleed and that both her and her son are okay. CF is such a horrendous disease.

InhalingHope

Such sad news! I have been following her blog for some time now. I hope they can stop her bleed and that both her and her son are okay. CF is such a horrendous disease.

InhalingHope

LouLou

wish I had better news...please keep praying.
this from facebook...
Update on my friend Nicole Pisani Frame thank you all so much who have been praying for her, I appreciate this more than you know: The bleeding has stopped in Nicoles left lung. Drs allowed the airway tube to inflate the left lung again, it has been through trauma and slowly it is coming back. With that come many other complications...infection, sepsis in the blood,and limited function of her kidneys,elevated blood pressure etc. Nicole and the baby are in a more critical and serious state then they have been in the past 48 hours. We need prayers now more than ever.

LouLou

this from facebook...
Update on my friend Nicole Pisani Frame thank you all so much who have been praying for her, I appreciate this more than you know: The bleeding has stopped in Nicoles left lung. Drs allowed the airway tube to inflate the left lung again, it has been through trauma and slowly it is coming back. With that come many other complications...infection, sepsis in the blood,and limited function of her kidneys,elevated blood pressure etc. Nicole and the baby are in a more critical and serious state then they have been in the past 48 hours. We need prayers now more than ever.

LouLou

<br />this from facebook...
<br />Update on my friend Nicole Pisani Frame thank you all so much who have been praying for her, I appreciate this more than you know: The bleeding has stopped in Nicoles left lung. Drs allowed the airway tube to inflate the left lung again, it has been through trauma and slowly it is coming back. With that come many other complications...infection, sepsis in the blood,and limited function of her kidneys,elevated blood pressure etc. Nicole and the baby are in a more critical and serious state then they have been in the past 48 hours. We need prayers now more than ever.
<br />
<br />.

peter

Our church had a pastor who sometimes "invoked" the Quaker "power of light" during our minute of silence before the general intercessory prayer of the service. Asking us to focus on a particular person we wished to have healed and then envision that person bathed in a bright holy radiance. In this case even just her lungs.
It suggests that if all who gather in a community of caring offer a prayer or hold one another in the Light, it makes a difference.When we gather in community and hold someone in the Light, we invite a healing power. We invite the power of inner strength and peace.

Perhaps we can do that separately for Nicole now and throughout the day, but also pick a time of day where we all participate at the same time. Synchronized for the time zones.
It's powerful for me.

May the Lord Bless her a keep her, may the Lord make His Face to shine upon her, and be gracious unto her. May the Lord lift up His countenance upon her and give her Healing Peace. Amen.

peter

Our church had a pastor who sometimes "invoked" the Quaker "power of light" during our minute of silence before the general intercessory prayer of the service. Asking us to focus on a particular person we wished to have healed and then envision that person bathed in a bright holy radiance. In this case even just her lungs.
It suggests that if all who gather in a community of caring offer a prayer or hold one another in the Light, it makes a difference.When we gather in community and hold someone in the Light, we invite a healing power. We invite the power of inner strength and peace.

Perhaps we can do that separately for Nicole now and throughout the day, but also pick a time of day where we all participate at the same time. Synchronized for the time zones.
It's powerful for me.

May the Lord Bless her a keep her, may the Lord make His Face to shine upon her, and be gracious unto her. May the Lord lift up His countenance upon her and give her Healing Peace. Amen.

peter

<br />It suggests that if all who gather in a community of caring offer a prayer or hold one another in the Light, it makes a difference.When we gather in community and hold someone in the Light, we invite a healing power. We invite the power of inner strength and peace.
<br />
<br />Perhaps we can do that separately for Nicole now and throughout the day, but also pick a time of day where we all participate at the same time. Synchronized for the time zones.
<br />It's powerful for me.
<br />
<br />May the Lord Bless her a keep her, may the Lord make His Face to shine upon her, and be gracious unto her. May the Lord lift up His countenance upon her and give her Healing Peace. Amen.