Prayers for Lezly Hodge

JENNYC

LEZLY UPDATE 11:00PM Tuesday: Lez is doing ok... her vitals are not exactly where we'd like to see them and her temp is low... they've got her covered with a warmer to get the temp up... they're planning on starting the tube feeding back up tomorrow and hopefully that'll kickstart her digestive system... praying for HIS healing hand to be on her and that she'lll get a restful nights sleep and start regaining strength for the days to come... thanks for the prayers on her behalf today and all the yesterdays... standing and waiting to watch her walk out of her on her own... — with Lezly Hodge and 2 others.

JENNYC

LEZLY UPDATE 11:20AM Wednesday: Lez's vital signs are about the same as last night. Her temp is back up and they've started using the new jtube for feeding and meds... Please continue the prayers for her that the digestive system will start working and other problems will be healed... And prayers for us also... Today is the day for things to get better... — with Lezly Hodge and 2 others.

JENNYC

LEZLY UPDATE 4:45AM Friday: This morning at 4:39 AM heaven gained another CF Angel... Lezly passed from this life into a world of breathing easy peacefully... I did not update for a while because I had more pressing things on my mind... I will post service arrangements as we know them... — with Lezly Hodge and 2 others.

Oh Lezly, we will miss you so much!! You were an amazing person and friend!! Heaven has gained such a blessed angel!! Breathe easy

beautifulsoul

Super Moderator
Spread your wings and fly beautiful Lezly. You fought until the very end. (L) Much love and comfort for Lezly's family.

JustDucky

Not what I expected to read when opened this thread up...I was so hoping that Lezly would get her miracle and come out of this. So sad for her family and friends :( RIP Lezly, fly free. Sending prayers of comfort and strength for her family and friends.

Jenn 40 wCF

mindy515

Was not expecting this! I thought Lez was getting stronger :( So sad for her family. Breathe easy beautiful angel.