Praying for Eva (65_redroses)

princessjdc

I have also been following Eva's blog as well and she is an inspiration to us all! I hope and pray that she gets her NEW lungs soon! Love and prayers to Eva and her family.

princessjdc

I have also been following Eva's blog as well and she is an inspiration to us all! I hope and pray that she gets her NEW lungs soon! Love and prayers to Eva and her family.

princessjdc

princessjdc

princessjdc

MaksNana

This is one of the story's that is inspiring and people like Piper, and so many more. These are people I love and they need our love and we need them.

If you follow EVA's story start Feb 11th,,,,,,,,,, many blessings,,,,,,Karla

MaksNana

This is one of the story's that is inspiring and people like Piper, and so many more. These are people I love and they need our love and we need them.

MaksNana

MaksNana

MaksNana

<br />
<br />If you follow EVA's story start Feb 11th,,,,,,,,,, many blessings,,,,,,Karla