Praying for Eva (65_redroses)

gypsyofmars

This is definitely hitting hard. I have been following Eva's story for the last five years, since I began a relationship with a man who has CF. I admit at times I felt intimidated by her, because of her fame, positivity, and devastating beauty. But really she was no superhero. She was a hero. As real and as vulnerable as any of us, and that is why she was so special. She showed us humanity as it is. She showed us sickness as it is, and sadly she's showing us the truth in death. That is why we loved her.

I also want to note that the feelings are strange for me right now, as I am celebrating the double lung transplant of my friend who we thought we were going to lose. I am a believer in the balance of life. That when one person is sacrificed, another is spared. So thank you Eva for your role in this complicated cycle of life.

gypsyofmars

This is definitely hitting hard. I have been following Eva's story for the last five years, since I began a relationship with a man who has CF. I admit at times I felt intimidated by her, because of her fame, positivity, and devastating beauty. But really she was no superhero. She was a hero. As real and as vulnerable as any of us, and that is why she was so special. She showed us humanity as it is. She showed us sickness as it is, and sadly she's showing us the truth in death. That is why we loved her.

I also want to note that the feelings are strange for me right now, as I am celebrating the double lung transplant of my friend who we thought we were going to lose. I am a believer in the balance of life. That when one person is sacrificed, another is spared. So thank you Eva for your role in this complicated cycle of life.

gypsyofmars

gypsyofmars

gypsyofmars

<br />
<br />I also want to note that the feelings are strange for me right now, as I am celebrating the double lung transplant of my friend who we thought we were going to lose. I am a believer in the balance of life. That when one person is sacrificed, another is spared. So thank you Eva for your role in this complicated cycle of life.

crystalina0814

There are just no words to describe how much I hate CF. It has taken away so many people I love. Eva, you are a beautiful, strong woman. You have given many MANY of us inspiration. Thank you!

crystalina0814

There are just no words to describe how much I hate CF. It has taken away so many people I love. Eva, you are a beautiful, strong woman. You have given many MANY of us inspiration. Thank you!

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

julieann1966

Update on Eva's blog...

So happy to hear she is feeling a little better today, all our love, prayers and hugs going to such a beautiful person.

julieann1966

Update on Eva's blog...

So happy to hear she is feeling a little better today, all our love, prayers and hugs going to such a beautiful person.

julieann1966

Update on Eva's blog...

julieann1966

Update on Eva's blog...

julieann1966

Update on Eva's blog...
<br />
<br />So happy to hear she is feeling a little better today, all our love, prayers and hugs going to such a beautiful person.