pregnancy after tx

I am going to have my first round of iui tomorrow. Our insurance only covers iui not ivf so I am hoping this works. I took the clomid for the 5 days and was really nervous about the side effects but I think I lucked out with just a little nausea and possibly headaches but who knows they could have been related to my sinuses too. I have been doing Accupuncture for almost a year now but that hasn't helped us get pregnant yet. I am excited about tomorrow because the ultrasound showed my body reacted as it should have with the clomid and my body seems to still be on schedule with my normal ovulation. So here goes nothing and hopefully next time I will post more good news.

T

Tombliboo

I know of two women who have had babies after transplant, two who are considering it and more who have opted for surrogacy/adoption to avoid the risks that pregnancy post-tx can involve. If you message me here: https://www.facebook.com/emma.harris.16 I can add you to the FB group for CF mothers and those hoping to become mothers where you can get in touch with them and chat about pregnancy post-tx. There is also a group on FB for women who are considering or who have gone through pregnancy following transplant which I can add you to (I don't have any personal links to it, I'm just a member) x