pregnancy topic (I posted in pregnancy too but I just need some answers!)

littletally

I thought about that, but can a blood test tell before a pee test? I'm on the last week of my pills so it's the "sugar pill" so no hormones right now. But I would like to know for sure before I have to start taking them again. I really need to be patient I guess and wait to see if I get my period by the end of this week. But it's so hard to wait that long!!!

nikki
28/ w cf

littletally

I thought about that, but can a blood test tell before a pee test? I'm on the last week of my pills so it's the "sugar pill" so no hormones right now. But I would like to know for sure before I have to start taking them again. I really need to be patient I guess and wait to see if I get my period by the end of this week. But it's so hard to wait that long!!!

nikki
28/ w cf

littletally

nikki
28/ w cf

littletally

nikki
28/ w cf

littletally

nikki
28/ w cf

JazzysMom

A blood test will tell before a urine test. The hormone shows up in the blood long before its high enough to be detected in your pee

BTW my boobs were a sure sign of my pregnancy. SORE as hell & felt HUGE....loved the huge part LOL!

JazzysMom

A blood test will tell before a urine test. The hormone shows up in the blood long before its high enough to be detected in your pee

BTW my boobs were a sure sign of my pregnancy. SORE as hell & felt HUGE....loved the huge part LOL!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom