Pregnancy with Lung transplantt

Angel2393

<P>Hey guy,</P>
<P> </P>
<P>So I'm 19 years old and recieved my double lung transplant almost 6 years ago. Ive been doing great, knock on wood, never was sick or had any type of rejection. I  know im young but it has always been a huge dream of mine to one day have children. I see many successful pregnancy stories posted on here, which inspires me a bit. I know my storys a little different being I have had a transplant. If anyone can help me or share some of your stories, I would really appreciate it =]]]</P>
<P> </P>
<P>Thnks!</P>
<P> </P>

Angel2393

<P>Hey guy,</P>
<P></P>
<P>So I'm 19 years old and recieved my double lung transplant almost 6 years ago. Ive been doing great, knock on wood, never was sick or had any type of rejection. I know im young but it has always been a huge dream of mine to one day have children. I see many successful pregnancy stories posted on here, which inspires me a bit. I know my storys a little different being I have had a transplant. If anyone can help me or share some of your stories, I would really appreciate it =]]]</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thnks!</P>
<P></P>

Angel2393

<P><BR>Hey guy,</P>
<P></P>
<P>So I'm 19 years old and recieved my double lung transplant almost 6 years ago. Ive been doing great, knock on wood, never was sick or had any type of rejection. I know im young but it has always been a huge dream of mine to one day have children. I see many successful pregnancy stories posted on here, which inspires me a bit. I know my storys a little different being I have had a transplant. If anyone can help me or share some of your stories, I would really appreciate it =]]]</P>
<P></P>
<P>Thnks!</P>
<P></P>

my65roses4me

I am getting ready to be listed. Almost done with all the pretesting.
I asked my dr the same question and he said it is certianly possible and has been done. He just said all your meds have to be closely monitored to make sure the levels are right for you and the baby. Check with your transplant team. My dr said that there is actually a support forum for it but I have not looked it up. So dont lose hope but keep your dr's informed so they can be beside you the whole time!!

my65roses4me

I asked my dr the same question and he said it is certianly possible and has been done. He just said all your meds have to be closely monitored to make sure the levels are right for you and the baby. Check with your transplant team. My dr said that there is actually a support forum for it but I have not looked it up. So dont lose hope but keep your dr's informed so they can be beside you the whole time!!

my65roses4me

<br />I asked my dr the same question and he said it is certianly possible and has been done. He just said all your meds have to be closely monitored to make sure the levels are right for you and the baby. Check with your transplant team. My dr said that there is actually a support forum for it but I have not looked it up. So dont lose hope but keep your dr's informed so they can be beside you the whole time!!