Preparing family

SJCmoon

Thank you all so much. I feel better. Sometimes I feel "ready for action" and others I want to hide and cry. But, I get through it knowing in teh end I will have a sweet loveable little one.

SJCmoon

Thank you all so much. I feel better. Sometimes I feel "ready for action" and others I want to hide and cry. But, I get through it knowing in teh end I will have a sweet loveable little one.

SJCmoon

SJCmoon

SJCmoon

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there:
Our little one was diagnosed August 20 of this year and all is well with her. She is four months old and doing wonderful. The enzymes and applesauce are a breeze now as well as the neb treatments and cpt. I'm so glad to see you are doing so well. God bless your family and your new baby boy.

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there:
Our little one was diagnosed August 20 of this year and all is well with her. She is four months old and doing wonderful. The enzymes and applesauce are a breeze now as well as the neb treatments and cpt. I'm so glad to see you are doing so well. God bless your family and your new baby boy.

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there:

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there:

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there:

SARAHSARAH253

Hi there, I just had my first baby Aug 17th. I was only 34 weeks at that time. That morning I had a routine monthy ultrasound done at my doctors...They were watching me close because of highbloodpressure. Up until 34 weeks the baby looked great...but that morning his fluids looked low. My doctor said ok we are having a baby tonight...I left the doctors rushed to the hospital for my c-section that night. We were so excited...he was born looking health but his tummy looked puffy...this did not show in any ultrasound! They kept in the NICU for 3 days..before they transporten him to a level3NICU. Where he had two surgeries for a mecomium ilius. I had no idea what that was for weeks to come. After a month in a half in the hospital..They hit us with the news that it was CF. I was so upset and confused...they had tested me...I came back a carrier....but my husband came back negative....because of the percent they tested for while I was pregnant...I want to tell you...I'm so glad you know what you could expect before you have the baby...It's got to make it a little bit less out of control. Because I had no clue.....Thank you also for typing about how excited you are for your little guy...I get so sick of people telling me how sorry they are for us....I know if I would of known about CF before he was born....I would be doing exactly what you are...getting information....Good Luck!

SARAHSARAH253

Hi there, I just had my first baby Aug 17th. I was only 34 weeks at that time. That morning I had a routine monthy ultrasound done at my doctors...They were watching me close because of highbloodpressure. Up until 34 weeks the baby looked great...but that morning his fluids looked low. My doctor said ok we are having a baby tonight...I left the doctors rushed to the hospital for my c-section that night. We were so excited...he was born looking health but his tummy looked puffy...this did not show in any ultrasound! They kept in the NICU for 3 days..before they transporten him to a level3NICU. Where he had two surgeries for a mecomium ilius. I had no idea what that was for weeks to come. After a month in a half in the hospital..They hit us with the news that it was CF. I was so upset and confused...they had tested me...I came back a carrier....but my husband came back negative....because of the percent they tested for while I was pregnant...I want to tell you...I'm so glad you know what you could expect before you have the baby...It's got to make it a little bit less out of control. Because I had no clue.....Thank you also for typing about how excited you are for your little guy...I get so sick of people telling me how sorry they are for us....I know if I would of known about CF before he was born....I would be doing exactly what you are...getting information....Good Luck!

SARAHSARAH253

SARAHSARAH253

SARAHSARAH253

SJCmoon

We celebrated our DS today. . .my friends threw me a babyshower. Plus, last night DH & I get the nursery in order. Now we just need to put things away and do laundry, etc. I'm getting so excited. . .One more GREAT thing. We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and the doctor said that DS's bowels look better than they did the ultrasound the time before.
Thank you all A LOT!!

SJCmoon

We celebrated our DS today. . .my friends threw me a babyshower. Plus, last night DH & I get the nursery in order. Now we just need to put things away and do laundry, etc. I'm getting so excited. . .One more GREAT thing. We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and the doctor said that DS's bowels look better than they did the ultrasound the time before.
Thank you all A LOT!!

SJCmoon

Thank you all A LOT!!

SJCmoon

Thank you all A LOT!!

SJCmoon

Thank you all A LOT!!