Preparing for Transplant Eval

PinkPigg

Found out Friday that I'll see them back in 3 months. This is what I expected. It's time for them to start following me closely but not list me yet. I'm too "healthy" at present but am walking a fine line right now.
<br />
<br />You definitely should start a blog. It's a great way to keep lots of people up to date, share your story with others in the same boat, and helps you relieve some stress by writing about it.
<br />
<br />Good luck with the eval!
<br />Steph

gracebazzle

Well I'm glad to know you are still considered "healthy" and that you have the perfect place to go when your time comes! I started a blog but I have no idea how people are supposed to read it....

gracebazzle

Well I'm glad to know you are still considered "healthy" and that you have the perfect place to go when your time comes! I started a blog but I have no idea how people are supposed to read it....

gracebazzle

nu65

I was also transplanted at Duke 4 months ago. I'm 23 from FL. Please visit my blog to read my story. Duke is great though!

nu65

I was also transplanted at Duke 4 months ago. I'm 23 from FL. Please visit my blog to read my story. Duke is great though!

nu65

peter

An article came out under the Health section on the 16tlh. I couldn't get it to link so go to www.nytimes.com. Very readable article and affirming the gift of life. Notice Valerie VanderVort is the first mentioned recipient, has cf and received lungs and truly made good.

peter

An article came out under the Health section on the 16tlh. I couldn't get it to link so go to www.nytimes.com. Very readable article and affirming the gift of life. Notice Valerie VanderVort is the first mentioned recipient, has cf and received lungs and truly made good.

peter

blindhearted

Good luck on your journey Grace. I go to Duke for CF Dr, but not currently on the Transplant list. When the time comes, that is where I will be evaluated since I have gone to Duke my whole life. I would love to read your blog about the testing/evaluation process because I am nervous/scared of it myself. I want to know more about it but don't know where to find the info or who to ask. Please consider blogging about the process, I would love to learn more to prepare myself & my husband. My FEV1 is currently at 29%, so they havent mentioned it to me yet.

blindhearted

Good luck on your journey Grace. I go to Duke for CF Dr, but not currently on the Transplant list. When the time comes, that is where I will be evaluated since I have gone to Duke my whole life. I would love to read your blog about the testing/evaluation process because I am nervous/scared of it myself. I want to know more about it but don't know where to find the info or who to ask. Please consider blogging about the process, I would love to learn more to prepare myself & my husband. My FEV1 is currently at 29%, so they havent mentioned it to me yet.

blindhearted

gracebazzle

i started a blog! you are welcome to read it!! it's in a link in my signature! LEt me know if you have ANY questions I would be happy to answer them!

gracebazzle

i started a blog! you are welcome to read it!! it's in a link in my signature! LEt me know if you have ANY questions I would be happy to answer them!

gracebazzle