preventing DIOS

CFkitty

Hydration (always) and Lactulose (when things slow down) works for me. When things start slowing down, I also massage my belly to stimulate peristalsis.

If you take too many laxatives, you might be training your belly not to do its own work. Lactulose works by bringing water into the intestines.

Good luck!!

CFkitty

Hydration (always) and Lactulose (when things slow down) works for me. When things start slowing down, I also massage my belly to stimulate peristalsis.

If you take too many laxatives, you might be training your belly not to do its own work. Lactulose works by bringing water into the intestines.

Good luck!!

CFkitty

Good luck!!

CFkitty

Good luck!!

CFkitty

<br />
<br />If you take too many laxatives, you might be training your belly not to do its own work. Lactulose works by bringing water into the intestines.
<br />
<br />Good luck!!

mamerth

I have found stress binds me up. I just got rid of some major stress in my life and all of a sudden my intestines are starting to work again. Another thing I have added in the past few days is some exercise (focusing on my core). The extra movement around the middle of my body seems to be helping things "move along".

After struggling with DIOS since September I am finally feeling like myself again... lighter and not so bound up.

mamerth

I have found stress binds me up. I just got rid of some major stress in my life and all of a sudden my intestines are starting to work again. Another thing I have added in the past few days is some exercise (focusing on my core). The extra movement around the middle of my body seems to be helping things "move along".

After struggling with DIOS since September I am finally feeling like myself again... lighter and not so bound up.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />After struggling with DIOS since September I am finally feeling like myself again... lighter and not so bound up.

Mallymookcf

i also have scarring and adhesions from prior meconium ileus removal in my intestines as a newborn... and it has caused me severe blockages in the past too. i take miralax to try and keep things moving, but the docs will also give me Golytely. (pronounced "go lightly") haha thats an oxymoron! They usually give this to people who are going in for a colonoscopy and need clearing out. it does work though i have had to use it many times. Hope that helps! God Bless
Mallory

Mallymookcf

i also have scarring and adhesions from prior meconium ileus removal in my intestines as a newborn... and it has caused me severe blockages in the past too. i take miralax to try and keep things moving, but the docs will also give me Golytely. (pronounced "go lightly") haha thats an oxymoron! They usually give this to people who are going in for a colonoscopy and need clearing out. it does work though i have had to use it many times. Hope that helps! God Bless
Mallory

Mallymookcf

Mallory

Mallymookcf

Mallory

Mallymookcf

<br />Mallory